HOW I CAN SET UP A LINKSYS ROUTER THROUGH LINKSYSSMARTWIFI.NET ?
linksyssmartwifi.net , To get access to the router admin page, you need to log in into the Linksys admin page using through linksys smart wi-fi. Hence If you are not able to access the login page using www.linksyssmartwifi.com, As well as you can try logging in using static IP address 192.168.1.1.
STEPS OF SET UP A LINKSYS ROUTER
linksyssmartwifi.net , You can set up your Linksys account manually or using set up wizard as well. You can set up a Linksys router using Linksys Connect Setup Software from the Linksys Site. They follow the below-mentioned steps to set up your Linksys router:
Hence You need to Connect your computer first to network with an active Internet connection or directly to the modem.
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or device.
2. Go to https://www.linksys.com/us/.
3. Enter the model number in the search bar.
4. Click on the DOWNLOADS / FIRMWARE
5. Select the hardware version.
6. Locate the location and click download.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
8. Select “I AGREE”, when End User License Agreement prompt appears.
9. Save the setup software.
10. As well as Select a location on the computer to save the file.
11. Hence It is recommended to save the file on the computer’s desktop.
12. Click the file that you have downloaded.
13. Click the license term link to read the license terms and information.
14. Check the box once done.
15. Click next.
16. Follow the on-screen instructions.
17. Hence the setup process will automatically generate a unique router’s SSID and password for your network.
18. As well as Click next once done.
19. The set up will automatically identify your connection type if it is detected that you are using a DSL connection a pop-up window will appear and ask you to enter the user account.
20. After entering the information, click next.
21. This set up will finalize an internet connection.
22. You will see a confirmation window showing that you are now connected to the internet.
How I can enable remote management for my Linksys router?
Remote Management allows you to access your router remotely instead of accessing it locally. To access your router remotely, you need to put your router’s internet IP address in the address bar instead of router’s LAN IP Address.
As well as Remote Management Port Enter the port number that will open to outside access. 8080 is the default setting. You need to follow the below-mentioned steps to enable remote management for your Linksys router:
1. Hence Enabling remote management on your Linksys router.
2. As well as Checking the internet IP address of your Linksys router.
3. Managing a Linksys router from a remote location.
Enabling remote management on your Linksys smart wifi route
4. Hence Open a web browser from a computer from a device that is connected to the router’s network.
5. As well as type linksyssmartwifi.com , linksyssmartwifi.net and 192.168.1.1 in the web address.
6. Hit enter.
7. It will open up a login authentication page.
8. Enter credentials.
9. The default credentials for both username and password is admin.
10. Press enter.
11. Hence Once you have successfully logged in, you will be directed to a Basic Home Page.
13. Hence change the password for security.
14. As well as Look for Remote Management.
15. Click Enable.
16. Click save settings.
Enabling remote management on your Linksys smart wifi router
1. Open a web browser from a computer from a device that is connected to the router’s network.
2. Hence Type linksyssmartwifi.com , linksyssmartwifi.net and 192.168.1.1 in the web address.
3. Hit enter.
4. As well as it will open up a login authentication page.
5. Enter credentials.
6. The default credentials for both username and password is admin.
7. Press enter.
8. Once you have successfully logged in, you will be directed to a Basic Home Page.
10. As well as Change the password for security.
11. Look for Remote Management.
12. Hence Click Enable.
13. Click save settings.
Checking the internet IP address of your Linksys router
1. Log in to Linksys router.
2. Click status.
3. Check internet IP address.
Managing a Linksys router from a remote location
1. As well as using a computer that’s connected to the Internet from a remote location.
2. Hence Open internet explorer and type http://0.0.0.0:8080 in the web address.
3. It will direct you to a new window and will ask you for username and password.
4. Click ok.
How I can troubleshoot “Unable to Connect to a Wireless Network” issue?
linksyssmartwifi.net , Linksys router always aims to provide the seamless wireless performance to your home network. Sometimes because of incompatible security settings, wireless connectivity and performance may be affected.
Hence We are listing some factors below that can affect your network performance:
1. Distance from the router: Make sure that your wireless devices are always near the range of your router. Computer can also face the problem while connecting to the internet because of other interfering network; In that case it is always recommended to change the channel of your router.
2. Incorrect password: It can be because of the incorrect password if you are not sure about the password or you have forgotten the password. You can reset the settings or you can update or change the password.
3. Outdated firmware: Hence If you are getting the problem with all your wireless devices, you can try updating the router’s firmware.
4. Outdated drivers: As well as Your computer wireless adapter performs better if the drivers are updated. To resolve the connectivity issue you can update your computer’s driver. linksyssmartwifi.com
Why linksyssmartwifi.com page is not working?
1. Hence Check all the physical connection, there can be an improper cable connection.
2. It can be because of an invalid IP address.
3. As well as It can be because of the wrong username and password. linksyssmartwifi.com
4. It can be because of the defective router.
5. Hence the router firmware needs to be updated.
6. As well as It can be because of firmware, your computer firmware might be blocking all the connections.
7. It can be because of network connection, there can be no internet connection between the routers.
You can follow the below-mentioned troubleshoot steps to fix these issues:
For wired connection
1. You must have two Ethernet cables.
2. As well as One must be connected to from the modem to the router’s internet port.
3. Hence the second cable should be from computer to any of the Ethernet ports at the back of your router.
For wireless connection
1. Hence make sure that the router and modem are connected properly and your computer is connected to the wireless network.
Checking the router’s LED
1. As well as check the lights of the router, after connecting the devices. Make sure that lights corresponding to the Ethernet port and internet LEDs where computer are connected are lit.
Checking the router’s IP address
Hence You must have an IP address to connect your computer and router.
How I can log in to the Linksys router?
To access your Linksys router, you need to log in into your Linksys router using www.linksyssmartwifi.com or 192.168.1.1.
To log in to your Linksys router, you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
1. As well as Launch a web browser from a computer or device that is connected to your router’s network.
2. Type linksyssmartwifi.com and 192.168.1.1 in the web address.
3. Hit enter.
4. Hence It will open up a login authentication page.
5. Enter credentials.
6. As well as the default credentials for both username and password is admin.
7. Press enter.
8. Once you have successfully logged in, you will be directed to a Basic Home Page.
How I can find the wireless setting for my Linksys router?
The wireless network password is always different from the router admin password. Hence the network password is used when connecting devices to the network. Router password is used to login the router’s web-based setup page.
To find the wireless settings of your Linksys router, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
1: As well as go to router’s web set up page.
2: Go to set up, click wireless.
Step 3:- 1. There will be a configuration view, select manual in order to view the settings.
2. Take note of SSID name.
Step 4: 1. Hence Select wireless security and note down security mode and passphrase.
Note: Security settings are case sensitive so make sure to note them correctly.
1. There will be TX key which will indicate that which one among different key is your password.
How I update or change the wireless network settings of my Linksys router?
When you will install Linksys Wi-Fi router and Linksys connect software, as well as unique network name and password will be generated with this but you can change or update your router’s password.
Hence to update the router’s password, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
1: Open Linksys connect.
2: On the Linksys connect window, select router settings and then click change.
3: Go to the Personalize section, click change to modify the router’s name and password.
4: As well as pop-up window will appear to confirm that you are changing username and password of Linksys router.
5: Hence Once you will click on yes, it will re-direct you to a new window.
6: As well as enter name and password that you want to keep for your router.
7: Once you are done, click change.
8: Linksys connect will automatically update the settings when you check the router setting details. As well as click finish to return on the main screen.
How I can upgrade my Linksys router’s firmware?
Linksys recommends that you update the firmware for your Linksys router whenever new firmware becomes available as these often fix bugs, hence contains new features, and protects you from security vulnerabilities.
Why do I need to upgrade firmware?
1. Firmware upgrade ensures that the router stays compatible with the latest media devices so that the user doesn’t have to go around buying new routers every time they wish to buy a new media device.
2. As well as Firmware must be upgraded regularly to keep the router safe.
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to upgrade the router’s firmware manually:
1. Hence You can locate the model number and version of the router from the back label of the router. As well as Locating the exact version will help you to download the right firmware for your router.
2. Go to the official website of Linksys and download the firmware according to the model number of the router and save it.
3. Hence Open a web browser from a device that is connected to the router’s network.
4. Type linksyssmartwifi.com , linksyssmartwifi.net or 192.168.1.1in the address bar.
5. Hence Enter the default credentials, the default password is admin.
6. If you have updated your password, use the updated credentials.
7. As well as Click on Administration>Firmware upgrade.
8. Click on the browse button.
9. Hence Locate the file that you have downloaded and open it.
10. Click the start upgrade button.
11. As well as Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the upgrade.
12. Turn off the router.
13. Hence Turn it on again.
How I can resolve login problems with my Linksys router?
Hence You can reset your router to go back to factory settings of your Linksys router. To perform factory settings, you can follow the below mentioned steps:
1. To reset your Linksys router, you need to press the reset button for 30 seconds.
2. As well as Once you press the router’s reset button, unplug and re-plug the router’s power adapter.
3. To restore the default settings of your Linksys router.
4.Log in to the admin page using linksyssmartwifi.com , linksyssmartwifi.net or 192.168.1.1.
5. Once you get access to the login authentication page, enter default credentials.
6. On the home page, go to the administration
7. Hence under the administration tab, select Factory Defaults sub-tab.
8. As well as under Factory Defaults sub-tab, select Restore Factory Defaults
Linksys is the router which sophisticates you to run a heavy stream of games, websites, videos, movies, any web application in just a snap. As well as these routers are the resources to power your online activities at home with comfort and leisure. Linksys routers managed to bring the revolution in the family of networking gadgets. Hence they are highly equipped with powerful resources to manage and secure your network with their advance resources.
As well as Linksys router gives the user, total satisfaction of not worrying about his privacy or security of the network. This US manufacturing company delivers their well-designed products in an efficient quality. Linksys is renowned for delivering networking products for various home and business purposes. Hence the products of Linksys includes wired routers, wireless routers, VoIP equipment, Ethernet switches, NIC, Wireless cameras, audio products, storage systems of networks.
Whether you are relaxing in your vacation, Hanging out at friend’s home, writing down at your favorite coffee shop, searching for a book in the library, you are fully equipped with the resources to directly access your Linksys routers. As well as the resources that allows you to manage your Linksys router in a single window is called Linksys smart wifi and Linksys connect.
Linksys smart wifi is an app available in your android as well as in your IOS versions. Linksys router can also be accessed by the web interface through www.linksyssmartwifi.com
Linksys connect is a software that enables the user to manage their network and device settings in an efficient way. The software is the easiest possible way to adjust your all settings regarding the modes and your network.